What medical students will gain
- Current and fluent emergency life support skills, essential for your clinical exams
- A vital role in a community based project
- Enhanced communication skills, especially with young people
- Opportunity to directly improve public health
- An official letter of completion from SLL confirming your participation and training. A minimum of 4 school sessions within a year of your training date must be completed to qualify for this.
- Opportunities for Advanced Training provided by the LAS for those medical students who are most heavily involved with the scheme
© Saving Londoners' Lives 2017 - A website by